Re: Openldap and Samba

the only other schema I'm including right now is the core.schema.

an example of the error message is:

Starting ldap-server/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema: line 128: Duplicate attributeType: "0.9.2342.19200300.100.1.55"
startproc:  exit status of parent of /usr/lib/openldap/slapd: 1

Thanks.

Matt.