RE: SASL Authentication Segfaults slapd: DoS

--On Thursday, April 01, 2004 2:17 PM -0500 Ben Lentz <BLentz@channing-bete.com> wrote:

Thanks for the info. I upgraded to 2.2.8 and still had the problem.
Afterwards I loaded slapd into gdb and found that it was crashing because
of /usr/lib/sasl2/libsasldb.so. Upon further investigation, I've found
that my original suspicion was right; the original cyrus-sasl-2.0.15
libraries were still in the system, and that I'd recompiled openldap using
cyrus-sasl-2.0.18 header files.

So, I've fixed the crashing, and ended up with OpenLDAP 2.2.8 and proper
cyrus-sasl 2.0.18 upgrades.

Do you mean 2.1.18 cyrus-sasl?

--Quanah

--