Re: openldap 2 samba 3 webmin module configuration

Make sure you have the correct samba schema definitions in slapd.conf... if
that's not the problem see if you can find a list frequented by the webmin
developers who created the "webmin LDAP module for samba 3".

The Samba 3.x schema is not compatible with earlier samba schemas.  There was
an attempt to make it possible to run samba with both schemas simultaneously
active in OpenLDAP but I do not know if anyone has successfully done this
outside of a pure test environment.

--Charlie