iPlanet Directory migration into OpenLDAP

I am in the process of migrating from iPlanet Directory Server 5.0 into
OpenLDAP 2.1.22. I think I have the OpenLDAP server set up to my liking
and I am now trying to migrate the ldap data. I am dumping the data from
Directory Server into an ldif file. I am having is with the passwords.
I've been searching and can't seem to figure out how to get the
passwords converted into a form OpenLDAP can deal with. Does anyone have
any pointers etc.? I've been looking through the docs, archives and
google, but haven't found anything yet. Thanks for any pointers,

Lloyd