RE: Looking for OpenLDAP package (or build instruction) for Solaris 7

Title: Looking for OpenLDAP package (or build instruction) for Solaris 7
if you look through the mail list archives at openldap.org, you should see quite a few compilation guides (for several os's).  there is also the admin and quick start guides as well as the faq which will point you to other locations for build help (sasl, bdb, openssl, etc..) and other ldap design related questions
-----Original Message-----
From: Terry.Inzauro@infoUSA.com [mailto:Terry.Inzauro@infoUSA.com]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 6:16 PM
To: christopherchu@avaya.com; openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: RE: Looking for OpenLDAP package (or build instruction) for Solaris 7

Good friggn luck!!! ;)
-----Original Message-----
From: Chu, Christopher (Christopher) [mailto:christopherchu@avaya.com]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 5:12 PM
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org

All:
I am looking for an OpenLdap package for Solaris 7. I am not familiar with OpenLDAP compilation. I looked at the source and think I may not be able to get it compile myself given that there are so many other development and compilation and run-time things that I must know. Any help or pointer you provide will be deeply appreciated.

Regards,
christopherChu@avaya.com

NOTICE: This E-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not
the addressee or the intended recipient please do not read this E-mail
and please immediately delete this e-mail message and any attachments
from your workstation or network mail system. If you are the addressee
or the intended recipient and you save or print a copy of this E-mail,
please place it in an appropriate file, depending on whether
confidential information is contained in the message.