Using collective attributes

Hi all

We'd like to have a structure like this:

  ou=People,dc=upfrontsystems,dc=co,dc=za
  ou=Organisations,dc=upfrontsystems,dc=co,dc=za

Under People, we have upfrontCoZaPerson records. They have an
upfrontCoZaPersonOrgDN attribute, containing for example:

  uid=Customer_104,ou=Organisations,dc=upfrontsystems,dc=co,dc=za

We'd like to define collective attributes so that all people who
are associated with a certain organisation have certain attributes
(say, phone number) from that organisation.

How can we setup collective attributes to accomplish this?

So far, it looks like we would have to structure the directory to
store people under specific organisations, so that a person looks
like this:

  uid=ContactPerson_401,uid=Customer_104,ou=Organisations,\
  dc=upfrontsystems,dc=co,dc=za

          upfrontsystems

           Organisations
       Customer_104  Customer_105