Re: Fw: How to configure Windows clients to authenticate thru a linux lda p

Hey all,

After looking at my earlier reply I noticed that I got something
backwards.  You will need to compile Samba with LDAP support and not
LDAP with Samba.  Don't know why I wrote that as I have this running in
a test network.  Haven't heard of pGINA, but the concept is the same as
nisGINA a few years ago for NT 4.0.  Most of the posts I read stated
your mileage may vary. Some liked it, some didn't.  I think I'll try the
replacement GINA on a W2K victim.

John