LDAP and dynamic row level access?

Hi,

I am trying to determine if I can use LDAP to provide fine grained
dynamic ACLs for a RDBMS based application.

The setup: All users that belong to the group G have read access to all
records in table T. When using the application, a user may create new
records in table T, in which case those new records should be visible
only to the user who created them. Also, the user should be able to
remove only its own records from table T.

Can this be done with LDAP?  ... or is this the case where LDAP should
not be used?

Thanks in advance