Re: unrecognized objectClass 'dcObject'!?

Resent for the benefit of the archives (my email address changed recently, so this bounced from the list).

Bernard.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Bernard Gardner <Bernard.Gardner@messagecare.com>
Date: Mon Jan 20, 2003  4:45:28  PM Australia/Sydney
To: Brian Jones <jonesy@CS.Princeton.EDU>
Cc: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Re: unrecognized objectClass 'dcObject'!?

On Friday, January 17, 2003, at 07:09 AM, Brian Jones wrote:

Here's the test.ldif file:
dn: dc=my,dc=domain,dc=com
objectclass: dc0bject

Any ideas are greatly appreciated. I've searched google and this list and haven't found this same problem.

I happened be lucky enough to view this in a font which renders a 0 with a slash through it and the problem is a simple typo, dc0bject instead of dcObject (you have a zero, not a capital O).

Bernard.