How to do the applications to use multiples LDAP Servers ???

Hi All,

My question isn't accurately about openldap, but is relationed. I have
one master and two slaves ldap servers. When a server for wich the
applications are pointing is down, the applications cannot login. I want
to do the applications locate automatically the other servers (one of
this applications is a Samba server). I thought about using dns for
this, it is possible ??? If yes, how to make this (using srv registers)
??? If not, how are the suggestions ???

With best regards,

Fabiano