From: Tom McSherry [mailto:tom.mcsherry@anam.com]
Sent: 24 September 2002 13:31
To: 'Richards, AJ (Andrew)'; Tom McSherry; openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: RE: lber_types.h

Thanks for the advice Andy but I'm afraid it's still a no-go.
ldap.h includes lber.h which in turn includes lber_types.h
which is not present in the same directory. However, there are
lber_types.h.in and lber_types.nt files. I've also downloaded
openldap-2.0.26.tgz and it doesn't include lber_types.h
either. Seemingly it is a known issue as discussed in

http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-devel/199906/msg00140.html

but there doesn't seem to be info on where to obtain this file.

Cheers
Tom.