No Schemacheck problem

Dear all,
I'm testing V2.0.25 with a view to replacing our Netscape ldap server.

All works fine until I try to import data. Circumstances mean that a fixed schema is not
feasible.
Therefore I've added

schemacheck off

to the global part of slapd.conf.
Only problem is that when trying to use ldapadd to import information, it fails with
'undefined attribute type'.

Any help appreciated.

Kevin

The contents of this message and any attachments are confidential and

are intended for the use of the persons to whom it is addressed.

If you are not the intended recipient you should not copy, forward, use

or alter it in any way, nor disclose its contents to any other person.

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender

immediately and delete the e-mail from your system. The sender is

not responsible for any alterations that may have transpired

without authorisation.