Re: Password Crypt Problem?

hi Kurt..

thank you very much for the information ... i really
appreciate the help u have provided .
but come to think of it ..
y does then GQ does the correct encryption in one shot
..
if i use GQ to view the CRYPT encryption in
UserPassword field .. it shows plain text ????

also .. qmail / courier IMAP / OpenLDAP 2.0.21 are all
on Redhat Linux 7.0 kernel 2.2.16-22smp !!!

the installation is standard!!! no customization .. no
hard links .. nothin watsover ...!!

also .. then y does IBM LDAP does the correct
encryption ..
 also ... y doesnt ur .. password-hash and
password-crypt-salt arguments in slapd.conf work ????

please .. please ... tell me what should i do .. my
project is stuck .. and my job is on fire!!!
:))

thank you very much ..
i really appreciate ur time and effort in helping me
out!
Regards
Rajat