Windows Compilation Problem

Title: Windows Compilation Problem

Hi,

 I downloaded OpenLDAP 2.0.17 and used the "Porting OpenLDAP to Windows" document to build it under windows 2000 and MS Visual C++ 6.

 However, I run into problem when building. In particular it has linking problem in the ud project..The following is the linking error reported

Linking...
edit.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _mkstemp
..\..\Debug/ud.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

ud.exe - 2 error(s), 5 warning(s)

 the function mkstemp being used in edit.c in the ud project, is available in UNIX but not in Windows. A similar function, mktemp is available for windows.

Did anyone encounter this similar problem and what are your solutions?

Any suggestion and/or help is very much appreciated.

Thanks!

 -- ray --