Schema With OIDS ?

Hello LDAPers.

Please excuse a newbie question...

I have been studying the LDAP book by Mark Wilcox in which he shows a sample
schema file (slapd.at.conf) from Netscape.  I have installed OpenLDAP on
Solaris, and can find no files containing any entries showing OIDS. There is
a slapd.at.conf under servers/slapd, but it contains no OIDS or "root"
objects like objectClass.  Where can I find the OpenLDAP schema definitions,
or, if this is it, where are the OIDS and root objects?

Thanks, Bob
-
Bob Evans
NGNS Distributed Processing Group