Re: ldif2ldbm

I found the problem.. There was another version of ldif2lbdm lurking in
/usr/sbin/ or somesuch standard location that wasnt working.  Once I
execed /usr/local/sbin/ldif2lbdm that was installed by openldap all worked
fine.

However... now I am getting another error:

when following the example..

ldapsearch -h 127.0.0.1 'objectclass=*'

I get the DSA unwilling to perform message.

Any ideas?

Yours

Alex Turner