Re: Want to work on "Implement DIT Structure Rules and Name Forms" project

At 09:49 PM 5/11/2004, Manish Baid wrote:
>Hi Kurt,
>Thanks for the guidance.
>Have completed reading of the document you suggested
>X.500/ X.501 and draft-ietf-ldapbis-models-xx.txt
>I am also reading Understanding X.500 by Chadwick Chapter 3 Controlling the
>information in the Directory - the schema
>
>have got a good understanding of the feature.
>
>I feel, I can start tracing the current implementation of the feature to get
>the complete picture.

I suggest you look at:
  entry_schema_check() (in schema_check.c) to figure out how
  entry schema is checked.

  slap_mods_opattrs() (in modify.c) to figure out how to
  set governingStructureRule.

  cr.c to figure how to load the actual structure rules/name
  forms into internal schema representations.

Kurt