Schema to support Palm Pilot Address data

I have written an application to sync my Handspring Visor
directly to an LDAP repository.  In order to accomplish
this cleanly, I needed to extend the inetorgperson schema
to supply a few Palm specific fields.

Now, I've defined a schema to accomplish this, and here
are the questions:

   1.  I have to imagine someone wiser than I has already
        defined a schema to address this problem; if so, where
        would I find it?  (And yes, I have reviewed the
        various perl-abook projects, and AFAICT, their
        schemas do not fully support the Palm fields).

   2.  If not, how would I go about obtaining a useful OID
        (I'm using one within my PEN) and then formally
        submitting my schema?

Thanks,

Jeremy